The Canadian Non-Domestic Substances List (NDSL) is a list of substances that are in commercial use internationally rather than in Canada. The substances included in the NDSL shall be notified under New Substances Notification Regulations in Canada (chemical substances and polymers) with lower data requirements compared to substances in the DSL.
Click here to search for more details:
Regulations and standards
► Environment Canada
The following substances are exempted:
- Substances packaged outside Canada that are transferred to other countries through Canada;
- Substances governed by other legislations including the Pest Control Products Act, Fertilizer Act, Feeds Act, etc.
How to obtain the list?
- Click here to search for the latest inventory
- Contact CIRS Group to purchase the latest version (in Excel)
- NDSL and DSL inquiry
- GLP laboratory agency
- New substance notification in Canada
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.