The List of Banned Hazardous and Toxic Substances in Indonesia is published and regulated by the Indonesian Ministry of Environment in accordance with the Regulation on hazardous and toxic substance management (B3 management regulation). Hazardous and toxic substances are referred to as B3 in this regulation. There are 3 lists of chemicals under B3 management regulation, list of usable hazardous and toxic substances in Indonesia, list of limited use hazardous and toxic substances and list of banned hazardous substance. List of banned hazardous and toxic substances is included in Table 1, Annex II of B3 management regulation.
► Chemical substances included in the List of banned hazardous and toxic substances are prohibited from use, production, distribution and import.
► Importers of chemicals not included in the List of banned hazardous and toxic substances shall make notifications prior to import if they are classified as new substances under B3 management regulations. Chemicals not classified as new substances are not subject to the relevant obligations.
Regulations and standards
► Government Regulation of the Republic of Indonesia No.74/2001 on the Hazardous and Toxic Substance Management (Nov 26, 2001)
► Regulation on Procedure about Registration and Notification of Hazardous and Toxic Substances (June 8, 2017)
► Indonesia Ministry of Environment
The following chemicals are out of scope of B3 management regulation:
- Radioactive materials
- Mining and production of oil and gas and their processed products
- Food and beverages and other food additives
- Household medical supplies
- Pharmaceutical ingredients
- Narcotics, psychotropic substances and precursors as well as other addictive substances
- Chemical weapons and biological weapons
How to obtain the list?
- Click here to search for the latest inventory
- Contact CIRS Group to purchase the latest version (in Excel)
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.